Friday, February 13, 2009

Welcome one and all, my name is Jeff White.  I'm a cartoonist and and illustrator.  I've worked in pen & ink for so long that when I donate at the Red Cross I bleed ink instead of blood.  I started going the digital route by illustrating in PhotoShop and have found it as comfy as dipping my feet into a bath full of warm salsa (how's THAT for some imagery???).  I've done some work in comics, little people books, big people books, magazines, some commissioned work, a couple of gallery shows and a t-shirt company or two.  Any other info as to where my work has been featured could lead to possible jail time, so I won't be divulging any of that stuff for anyone any time soon.  My main page is at creativeshake.com/JeffWhite and I am ALWAYS available for MORE work!  Thanks for reading and looking at my work here!

No comments:

Post a Comment